Posted by Program Manager on June 8, 2006
I thought it might be nice to post a list of the initial topics I plan to post on. I'll update this post with links as I post the content
In no particular order
- The Value of Product Management
- How to Negotiate Scope
- SDLC in the Real World
- How to Hire Talent
- How to Grow your Employees
- The Value of Automated Testing
- Strategies of Software Teams: New Development vs. Maintenance Development
- Strategies of Software Teams: How to transition to a New Technology Platform
- Does anyone really want to be a CTO?
I'm open to any input for other topic suggestions. Like I said aboe, I'll be posting in a fairly random order, but I'll be trying to post at least one topic a week.
Technorati Tags: Program Management, Management, Software Development, Development Management, Recruiting